RF / Radiofrequency Skin Tightening for Body and Face
The Xero RF is a high power Multi-Polar RF technology for face and body skin tightening. It’s unique design and specifications ensure a homogeneous delivery of energy with built in temperature safety control and constant temperature feedback to the operator for complete safety.
A friendly touch-screen interface provides ease of use and controls temperature to achieve the end point quickly to ensure high efficacy with minimal discomfort to the patient.
With real time temperature sensors it is easy to use and control to ensure safe and effective use.
The Xero RF unique design and specification ensures a homogeneous delivery of energy with built in temperature safety control and constant feedback to the operator.
The key features of the Xero RF are:
- High power Multi-Polar technology
- Ergonomic body and face hand pieces
- Built in probe temperature control
- Easy to use and intuitive touch screen interface
- TYPE OF DEVICE : Radiofrequency Kit
- RF EMISSION : Multipolar Capacitive
- MAXIMUM POWER : 300W
- RADIO FREQUENCY POWER : 150W
- FREQUENCY EMISSION : 1MHz
- POWER : 100 – 240V
- FREQUENCY : 50 – 60Hz
How it works
Xero RF is a high frequency, multi polar Radiofrequency / RF system that penetrates into the skin creating a hyper-thermal effect. This deep dermal and subcutaneous heating causes collagen strands to contract and tighten the skin and can also accelerate fat metabolism for enhanced body shaping.
During the treatment electrons flow as a current through a circuit. When the electrons encounter resistance to their flow, the charge of the molecules are temporarily changed. This oscillation of waves and change of charge happens several times a second, which produces molecular friction. This generates heat.
Using Multi Polar Radio Frequency, Xero RF can tighten up loose skin to further enhance results and achieve a firmer skin texture and appearance. The application of RF heat can stimulate metabolic activity and smooth out cellulite.
Benefits of Xero RF
Electrons flow as current (energy) through a completed circuit when provided with voltage.
- When the electrons encounter any resistance to their flow, such as polar molecules like water and proteins, the charge of the molecule (+ or -) is temporarily changed.
- The oscillation of the waves and molecules means change in charge happens several times a second, which produces molecular friction. This generates heat.
Benefits of the heat on tissue:
- VASODILATION: Increased oxygen and nutrient delivery to the cells
- ACTIVATION OF HSP47(Heat Shock Protein 47): Supports procollagen during assembly, transportation and maturation
- INCREASE IN MUCOPOLYSACCHARID ACIDS: Precursors of Hyaluronic acid to aid hydration and cellular cohesion
- FIBROBLAST STIMULATION: Collagen production and restructuring increased and so improvement of dermal matrix
- ERYTHEMA: Blood delivers oxygen and nutrients to the surface tissue often lacking in health
The Xero RF uses the benefit of MULTIPOLAR RF technology, combining the benefits of traditional monopolar and biopolar in one treatment.
This allows for deeper dermal penetration to adipose cells and the more superficial penetration for improvement of the skin (for the body, Bipolar for the face)